Monday, May 4, 2009

A New Chapter Has Begun!

Tonight I went to the very first meeting of the board for the new Kenai Peninsula Early Childhood Foundation (KPECF). It was a true honor to be called and asked to be on this board by a former boss and colleague of mine, Lauralee Peterson.
While unsure of my abilitiy to add anything useful to this board it was with great trepidation and excitement that I went to tonight's meeting, being still unsure when the meeting started of my answer.
But once the meeting was under way and I had met everyone my answer was a resounding YES!! While I am still somewhat concerned about keeping up with the others, I have been "out of the loop" for quite a while, I have a crazy scheduale, and because of my ongoing health issues I have a LOT of Dr's appt. But I felt that they were a cohesive group of women who are going to work together to get the job done that needs to be done and I am proud that I am able to be a part of this group.
So I am a proud member of the Kenai Peninsula Early Childhood Foundation!
To check us out go to our web site!

No comments:

Post a Comment