Monday, October 11, 2010

Does FaceBook Show the Real Me??

Amy J. Spilman ‎'Like' my status and I'll tell you.....

1) What I have learned about you by looking at your wall for 13 seconds

2)What color you make me think of

3)What comes to mind when I think of you

4)What animal you remind me of....

5)Something I would like to know about you

6)A nickname Im goin to give you



You, like this..

Audrey L. Grant Bring it on girl! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

.Amy J. Spilman
Audrey -

1. I have learned, by some of the things I saw on your page, You enjoy scrap booking, and reading. And that you love warm, cozy evenings with your family and something warm and comforting to eat.

2. Yellow

3. I think you are a stronger person than I could ever be emotionally, and spiritually. And I think about how fun it would be to one of your regular visitors.

4. Not sure...maybe a beautiful, brightly colored Parrot. Cause you love colors and you love chatting :)

5. When you feel down etc, how do you manage to come out of it, or to be positive about things. . .

6. no idea
 
 
To me these were some very interesting and telling statements from a facebook friend of mine tonight! Just thought I'd share...

No comments:

Post a Comment