Friday, August 19, 2011

Writing with Joanna

I have had a love of Journaling or keeping a Diary for years. I'm not good at it. But have always picked up and collected and picked up the "style" of book or Journal that spoke to me. Whatever caught my eye. 


My Mamaw Barlow, was a diary keeper for years and my Mom has them now. I wish I could be more faithful at it like she was but I am to very sporadic with it.


This weekend when we went camping as a family I told everyone to take a couple of small items (book or toy) for in the tent in case it rained one day. To my delight and surprise, Joanna brought a notebook for journaling in!!! I was so thrilled that she is picking that up also!


It was fun to sit in the tent with her and write in our journals together! So very special!!!

Joanna Journaling in the tent with me!

Serious concentration with her writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment