Thursday, February 23, 2012

Finally Linked

As you can see above I finally got something done that I have wanted to do for a very long time. I linked all of my Blogs!! I'm so happy! No more hunt and search. Now you can just click from one to the other and back again. I am now all in one place. Now to keep up with my Blogging! YIKES!! My goal....is to post on at least one of the four pages each week if not more. We shall see how it goes. I had thought about adding a Book blog but that is on hold for now and maybe for good, as a friend of mine is starting a Christian Blog for Women and has mentioned possibly having me write a  few pieces about books for her and I don't want to be redundant. So we will see how that pans out. For now. Try the links and see if there are any bugs in the way I have linked them and let me know if there are any problems so I can try to fix them. Thank You, Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment